Seriously This is Hot Stuff!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Summer Reading Series #2 - Do You Think When You're Out You Could Get Me Some More Hot Dogs?

I'm proud to announce the second in my summer reading series of short stories. This one is called "Do You think when you're out you could get me some more hot dogs?" It is written in the style of a McSweeney's story and is about a particularly large and non-moving roommate I had in my first apartment in Brooklyn. It is also hilarious. I invite all questions and comments. Seriously bring your questions and comments please.

Also if you are interested in publishing this awesome and previously unpublished story, please don't hesitate to contact me at my email address listed at the top of the page. It is also joshuadudley@gmail.com but the blogspot platform is super old and i can't figure out how to link an email address

Labels: