Seriously This is Hot Stuff!

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Buried Treasure 2: More Treasure

Today is what I in the Ostomy care/ Wound Sufferers community like to call "not one of my better days".

I would describe why but I have a feeling the specifics of anything about my daily life problems are a turn off to my readership.

Perhaps I should link you to pen and ink drawings offsite?

I think I'll elucidate a little bit and say that things have really been flowing today.

Too Vague?

Should I have said that I'm really in the stream of things?

No?


I also want to stress that I'm sure this is in no way related to the extremely authentic Mexican restaurant me and my Dad went to for lunch today because of their advertised 3.99 lunch special which included an out of service toilet, Telemundo and a poor Hispanic family with 3 kids and an overweight mother.

PS. I'm now the mayor of this place on Foursquare.

Well regardless Ive been in mild pain and discomfort for most of the day and it has also made me a bit tired, so tired in fact that I haven't even been able to work up any enthusiasm for todays blog post which mainly consists of me ranting vaguely and is a thinly veiled excuse to put up Trailor Park Life #2

So without any further ado I'd like to present Trailor Park Life #2

....

Oh Wait.

It's right at the top of the blog isn't it?

Ok I didn't really forget, I was just short on jokes today.

I can't even read this cartoon while I'm writing it so I'm sure you wont be able to without this handy guide

Panel #1 - This Place is kind of dull

Panel #2 - I think I'll redecorate

Panel #3 - arrows pointing to bottom of trailor indicating that cement blocks have been replaced with wheels

Panel #4 - Sigh (to indicate boredom)

Panel #5 - What time does Matlock come on?

Whooo greatest cartoon ever.

See you tomorrow!


Labels: