Seriously This is Hot Stuff!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

It's Coming!

But what is coming you say? What could it possible be? It's driving me crazy, please tell me. Well friends, neighbors, haters, random strangers, and stragglers my blog is returning.

Why is this? Well....

I'M FINALLY ABLE TO PAY THE RENT IN NEW YORK CITY!!!

this is actually an incredible event and I am excited about the future and can pursue acting now with unbelievable glee knowing that the future holds no bounds

also i am waiting for my new hard drive to setup.

it will take all day so i am writing this on my roomate's terrible computer. i fixed it and its still sorta subpar.

anyway.

im also setting up my new room. i bought a bed, a computer desk, and a bookcase. they are all completed thanks to the nightmare that is IKEA.

after the completion of the computer i will move everything in and it will be beautiful.

thank you one and all.

I LOVE YOU!!!!