Seriously This is Hot Stuff!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Steal this Blog!

I have no real reason for writing that, except that it's funny in an idiosyncratic sense and if nothing else that's at least good for something, although I must admit that at this time I am not exactly sure what that is or why it would be important but I feel I have certain obligations to my readership to include you in important goings ons such as this private joke that we are now sharing in honor of that beloved social revolutionary, Abby Hoffman. Abby loved his country so much that he named his only son after it, and thus America Hoffman was born, although I think it would have been more powerful if he had named him Johnny America who could have then become a comic book character and fought all sorts of wacky adventures against the red skull.

I'm so sorry but work on this blog is unbearable now that I have become afflicted with the dread disease that waits for all of us - sleep! Sleep is to be feared. It can strike at any time and without mercy. It holds no regards to the color of one's skin, or which moon you bow to. Sleep waits for you my friend, and when it catches you, it's lights out.

Yes, I did stay up far too late last night for undisclosed reasons and so I have to go to bed at 8:45 pm in the hopes that I wake up refreshed and able to continue on with my day of peril in which I attempt to figure out what my maniacal office manager wants me to do before she leaves to go on vacation. She will be and cry and plead with me to get everything right and ask me to ask questions if I don't know something , and then will promptly get all freaked out when I don't know it. It's too much for me. Which is why no matter how much sleep I get, I still feel the overwhelming urge to buy a Coke and drink it. I've heard it does a body good.

Additional news is that I had another phone conversation with Valley Girl in which she revealed her country of origin to be from California, in fact in, the Valley. I still have no idea where that is, and I'm convinced that a basic knowledge of geography is totally unimportant. She's spring breaking for a week back home and will get back to me later. So I'm feeling good at how slow I'm taking this time with the new girl. It feels great to not be worried about a girl for once after meeting her, unfortunately I've been worrying lately that I'm not worrying enough about it.

What else can I say before I collapse and yawn again? Nothing apparently, a yawn escaped my lips in mid-sentence and now I must retire.