Seriously This is Hot Stuff!

Thursday, February 23, 2006

The Most Important Blog you will ever read!

...whew! I was just reading tips on cover letter writing, and it said to grab the audience right away, so I figured that would be a pretty good way to do it. You know by overemphasizing how great this blog is. Don't get me wrong. I mean it is pretty great but it may not neccessarily be the most important blog you will ever read. I mean there's that one blog about that political guy that I heard is kind of neat, and there's like this one blog that teaches you how to knit sweaters at home. I guess that's pretty important right?

Alright before we breeze through today's topic I just wanted to tackle some issues real quick with my astounding depth and insight.

Immigrants: Get a job
Terrorists: Don't like em
Bad Weather: Stay indoors!
Smoking: Causes Cancer!
Inhaling: Disqualifies you from Presidential consideration
Ham Sandwiches: Delicious
Smelly armpits: Deodorant
Packing Tape: Better than masking tape
The VCR: oh the memories
Doughnuts: Krispy Kreme Original Glazed
Keyboards: Wireless Keyboards
Coffee Machines: Espresso Machines
Labor Problems: Take a hike
China: Quit buying our country commies!

And there you have it folks, late breaking commentary about issues important to you.

Oh wait there's one more

Olympic Winter Games: Couldn't care less.