Seriously This is Hot Stuff!

Monday, December 05, 2005

Redemption Song

I was going to another job, when i saw a tgi fridays on my right. stopped in. said hello. and i applied basically. fortunately i could tell that the interviewer wasn't the most corporate character around which i have determined is the only kind of character that would give me a job.

i still have to go to a second interview tonight at 5 though but he said it was really more cursory anyway and that he would probably have me on the schedule to start training tonight.

id write more but i cant stand this keyboard. i love this church office, but i dont want to come back unless i have to .l..aaaaaaa

please lord give me the internet in my apartment so i can blog in my santa claus full body long johns with the butt flap in the back.

p.s. this doesnt mean by the way that you still shouldnt send me money because you still need to. seriously.