Seriously This is Hot Stuff!

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Happy Holidays and Tidings of Good Joy!

woops! I meant Merry Christmas! Man I sure didn't want to say Happy Holidays and act like I was scared of Jews or Muslims or something. Cuz I'm not!

But I have figured out why Jews are so cheap, and it's because I live near a jewish grocery store. The reason why is because the local Rabbi has to personally bless all the food so kosher food products can average several times what comparable non-kosher items cost in the same store.

And I know a lot of you were wondering how the commercial went. Well it was essentially just a photo op for Koons Toyota located in Maryland and most of Northern Virginia. I put on a vest and smiled for at least 30 seconds on a podium along with several other vested actors and that was that. To get to that point though I had to wait for an hour in an entrance room with other actors and read old issues of Entertainment Weekly and gab about who everyone is with and where did they come from. You'll be able to see the commercial next month at koons.com

So I really enjoyed it and I look forward to other commercial opportunities with my D.C. agency as well as getting New York counterparts very soon, assuming that I can finally get the internet in my apartment this month. Sheesh!

Work on Thursday should be copius amounts of fun if the subway strike is still in effect, because thousands of tourists will be stranded in our fair city with nothing left to do but eat! And eat they shall, and I shall be there to serve them and scoop up the profits!

So Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!