Seriously This is Hot Stuff!

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Alrighty Then

I just got on the subway for almost an hour simply to post, check my email, dispute a traffic and return a belt that I could have returned anytime this month....


The second interview was really more of a "here's what we do at this fridays" kind of thing so now i have to go get fingerprinted and id'd tommorrow and call "nattie" on friday to get put on the schedule.

then...that should be it...i should be working in like 3 days???

maybe?

i still can't believe I'm in New York.

Remember in the spirit of the Holidays and in the spirit of charity as represented by our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ, please remember to support my endeavours through the holidays. After that I should be okay for a while....

whew.

i can breathe easier now but I still racked up the credit bills the first month I was here and I need your support.

Paypal to: joshuadudley@yahoo.com

or send check or money order to

Joshua Dudley
1555 Dahill Road
brooklyn, Ny
11204