Seriously This is Hot Stuff!

Friday, December 16, 2005

All the News that you REAlly wanted to Hear

I'm doing a local Toyota commercial in D.C. on Tuesday. OH WHAT A FEELING!

Yeah most of you probably didn't know that last year I invested in 2 separate long driving trips to D.C. for the express purpose of gaining favor with agencies in D.C. and it looks as if it has finally paid off.

Speaking of paid off. I finished my first shift on the floor at work yesterday and despite mistakes and closing early and having my first table stiff and stiffing myself when I calculated the second tables check wrongly I still made 80 bucks. So I'm happy about that.

I'm about 6 blocks from work so uh. I gotta get some boots, because I hear that they're good for walking to work in. And that's just what I should do.

Side note to in bed by nine: I'd love to use the bootstraps that God gave me except the government took my boots and my laces from me.