Seriously This is Hot Stuff!

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Wow, I'm really lame.

I just got home from Wal-Mart to discover that I have left my generic Crest Teeth Whitening Strips, and a $5 dollar Rambo 3 dvd in the bag at Wal-Mart. This may have been because I was overzealous with getting my box of 12 Krispy Kreme Doughnuts home in one piece.

This is not true. I was really thinking about eating one as soon as I saw the box. Is it considered irony to buy teeth whitening strips and Krispy Kreme doughnuts at the same time? Or is it just considered dumb? Or, does this indicate something greater, something about the inner conflict of man. Is this the battle between the Id and the Ego? In my case it was probably the super ego that thinks I can eat those doughnuts without blowing up like a blimp and that somehow my teeth will still sparkle in 30 days or less, or else my money back.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with some of the more "clinical" terms that I used, it is because you have not taken Psychology 101. I did however, and I have just imparted some of my complex wisdom for you to use however best that you see fit. I am referring to the bits about the Id and the Ego and the Super Ego. I don't really remember what that's all about, but trust me, I used those words correctly in that one sentence where I was talking about them.

To sum up, Krispy Kreme doughnuts that are fresh are clearly a small glimpse of what heaven is like. When I eat them, I wonder how anything in heaven can really trump the magnificence of that feeling. This will probably start a thread on some message board somewhere about whether or not Jesus is better than a doughnut. Well, he certainly doesn't provide better taste sensations, but he's better for you, and probably less filling. What's that? Great taste you say? No? Less filling? Really?