Seriously This is Hot Stuff!

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Sorry for the Mess

I haven't really been able to do a proper blog since I left whenever it was. Like I said before, it has been a whirlwind of activity, mostly related to spending money, I will readily admit, but not really that much.

I have a lot to talk about, and only a little time before church so I'll just say this, securing an apartment in Brooklyn in a Jewish neighborhood and getting a room with Mario, I'm pretty psyched. Oh yeah, also Mario has "friends" in the catering industry and he's called them already to let them know that I'll be contacting them. He told me that Winter was coming up and that I would be out of luck if I didn't jump on this now. Then he admonished me to "not fart around with this." Basically I'm being gifted a job at 20 dollars an hour doing catering it sounds like, assuming I don't screw up. I'll get the list of names from him monday when I pay all the money, and then I will call them right away and hope that I can still audition for a commercial in D.C. on tuesday for a department store.