Seriously This is Hot Stuff!

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Earth Shattering Announcement

I talked to my friend Slacker on the phone yesterday, and him and his wife mad at me bought a house and it needs a lot of work done to it. The last time I saw them, almost 2 years ago, I tripped over a cord on mad at me's laptop which apparently doomed it, and it cost like 200 bucks which i couldn't pay at the time. She's had it out for me ever since, but slacker convinced her that I wouldn't break anything else if I stayed at their house while looking for rooms. They live less than an hour away from the city. Then I told him to tell her that I would help out with the house while I'm there so I could help work off my debt. And he told me I'd have to take that up with her.

So, I found somewhere to stay. That's step 1.

I really can't believe it.

I'm majorly stoked.

That means "I'm so excited" for people coming late to the party.