Seriously This is Hot Stuff!

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Does Anyone Agree with Me?

In response to all the flak I've been getting for my posts lately, and all the doubters that left comments last week that are strangely silent this week, what gives?

Does anyone have any comments on something they would like me to write about that people would like to hear? Maybe I should write about movies and do guy jokes, you know something neutral that we could all agree on. Maybe I could start a book club, and everyone would read a book with me once a month and we could talk about it.

At this point, i just want to write what I think people want to hear.

Am I to assume that when no one leaves comments that they like it? Or does it just mean that if my post doesn't cause controversy it leaves no impression at all?

Maybe I should answer reader questions on the blog. Send me some. I do have an email address.