Seriously This is Hot Stuff!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Public Announcement

There was a tremendous outcry recently regarding my 2 posts which many people would rightly call a "breakdown" of sorts. I need to address that it is sometimes hard to maintain a public and private persona at the same time. I guess I just wasnt used to the challenge of sudden fame and succumbed to it early. I need to remember that this is a business that I am in and act accordingly.

Just like Best Friend told me, if you only can post something once a week. Do it. Leave people wanting more instead of having them get sick of you.

I think that's a great motto.

And one that I intend to live by.

I spent the time away from the blog not moping, as it would seem from reading, but living out some great material. That's right I've got several great stories to put up on the blog in the next day or 2. So new and old fans alike I just want to let you know that this is the perfect time to jump on the bandwagon of the future superstar.

And just in case you forgot how hot I was, I'm putting up this picture of me eating ice cream.