Seriously This is Hot Stuff!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Forget it

I feel trapped by the people who want something new every day and the people who want something funny all the time. I feel like I can't just write about what I saw that day or what I felt. It's like everything has to be a new high all the time. I'm in a perpetual daze for most of the day. I'm tired right now and I can't focus. I've been spending time on looking for ways to make money on Ebay for the last hour. So far, Ebay 1, me 0.

It's sometimes hard because I feel like I can't write about people I know, since people I know read this blog and then they would tell me "what did you say that for?" and then they would harbor secret resentments against me and then they would tell me one day while in line at Blockbuster Video. Unfortunately, people I know is like all I know right now.

sigh. buries head in keyboard.

I was reading an Actor's Guide to Making it New York City in bed before I fell asleep last night. Is that funny? I'm thinking about how much everything costs up there and worrying that I won't get any meaningful acting jobs and I'll just leverage more debt on my credit cards and be a collossal failure and not want to go on anymore.

I'm wondering if I should pay 500 bucks for an image consultant when I'm there.

Maybe I should try eharmony in New York, there's like millions of people there.

I really like cheese. If I had enough money I would buy a cheese factory. Then I would sell this cheese to the homeless people and solve the hunger problem in America. Then as president I would continue to try to please everyone instead of actually solving anything.