Seriously This is Hot Stuff!

Friday, September 09, 2005

The Center for the Retarded

Here at the center for the retarded, we handle cases of retardation of all kinds. Some people come to us with their idiot sons and expect that we can turn them around.

This is not always the case. Sometimes retarded happens. I know. I've seen it.

I'm James Thurbon, M.D. for the mentally, physically, and spiritually retarded.

If I had another joke right now. I would surely put it in. But I do not.

But I do have....

A GREAT BOOK IDEA!!!!!!

I've got this great idea for a book called "The Idiot's Guide to Idiots". Incredible title huh? I mean the thing practically writes itself. This is going in Barnes and Nobles right next to the toilet reader volume 3 in the humor section.

I've already got some of it sketched out in the ol noggin. So if any if you can think of any good ideas, just let me know.