Seriously This is Hot Stuff!

Saturday, July 30, 2005

I apologize in advance for the lack of real entertainment value in this post

Seriously, my lack of drive this week on my blog has been a source of great consternation to me, my family, and those in my personal prayer chain. Right now, I am even too tired to post a picture of a fat man wearing geeky looking sunglasses. I'm sure that would make some of you laugh, so please try to picture that. Go ahead. Do it. I'm waiting.

Warning: Coke Endorsement forthcoming


Okay we got that out of the way so why not send out an update on the new fans acquired daily at work? I usually try to rope people in to my blog when I'm serving them by delivering a faux comedy monologue. I say something sort of offbeat that most people don't catch. But, if they do catch it then I've got em. It's the best feeling in the world, topped only by drinking a Vanilla Coke out of the bottle when you can barely stand up and then looking at the cap and then realizing that you have won "Free Coke Product"!!!!

Coke is notorious for not giving anything away. Pepsi conversely takes an almost perverse enjoyment in giving away lots of free product as well as sunglasses and hats all in an insane attempt to top what is clearly a better soda. I am referring to Coke of course. I hope I haven't offended any of you red stater's out there with my preferential soda comments. I can only be who I truly am, and that is a Coke drinker. But I do have a Pepsi Beach Blanket and pullover fleece. You actually have to buy those items from Coke for the love of God. I'm not gonna actually pay real money for something like that, are you kidding me?

While we're on the subject, has anyone out there actually tried Coke Zero? Maybe 1 calorie was just one too many they had to go and take that away from the fat people. Pretty soon you're actually going to lose weight from drinking Coke.

I have a large amount of events to attend on Sunday so the chances of another blog tommorrow are rather on the slim side, so until monday I will tide you over with this picture of a llama.